DH-Budenberg / Mensor CPB5800-DUAL-4K
Dead weight testers are the most accurate instruments available on the market for the calibration of electronic or mechanical pressure measuring instruments. The direct measurement of the pressure (p = F/A), as well as the use of high-quality materials enable a very small measurement uncertainty, in conjunction with an excellent long-term stability.
It has therefore been used for years in factory and calibration laboratories in industry, national institutes and research laboratories.
Due to its integrated pressure generation and the pure mechanical measuring principle, the model CPB5800 dead weight tester is ideal for on-site use for maintenance and service.
Pressure is defined as the quotient of force and area. The core component of the model CPB5800 dead weight tester is therefore a very precisely-manufactured piston-cylinder system, which is loaded with masses in order to generate the individual test points.
The mass load is proportional to the target pressure and this is achieved through optimally graduated masses. As standard, these masses are manufactured to the standard gravity (9.80665 m/s), though they can be adjusted to a specific location and also UKAS calibrated.
- Total measurement uncertainty to 0.006 % of reading
- Extremely flexible instrument with a wide range of single and dual-range piston-cylinder systems
- Dual-range piston-cylinder systems with fully automated changing between ranges
- Factory calibration includes traceability to national standards, as standard, with UKAS calibration possible as an option
- Fast and safe replacement of the piston-cylinder system via patented ConTect quick-release system as an option