Druck DPI 611-05G
- -1 to 1 bar / -14.5 to 15 psi gauge range
- For 30 years the DPI 600 series has been the benchmark for accuracy and pressure generation, and today the DPI 610 is the industry standard simply referred to as the “Druck”.
- The new DPI 611 builds on this legacy to provide a highly dependable, quick and simple solution to streamline your pressure maintenance and calibration routines.
- 50% smaller and 33% lighter than the DPI 610
- Generates 0 to 300 PSI in less than 30 seconds (test device connected by 3 foot hose)
- Pressure measurement twice as accurate (accuracy defined as uncertainty including one year stability and temperature errors)
- Three times better electrical accuracy
- Simplified touch screen interface with application DASHBOARD, quick TASK selection and FAVORITES storage
- 3-touch set-up for any application
- Calculates PASS/FAIL errors, documents results and interfaces with Calibration Software
totaltestequipment offers self-contained devices for hydraulic or pneumatic pressure generation, which are engineered by GE Druck and DH-Budenberg. The legacy line of Druck 600 series calibrators combines accurate pressure performance with electrical measurement and sourcing capabilities. Druck’s Flexible Pressure Calibrators feature interchangeable modules for flexible ranging. If you have question, free feel to contact us.