- Fluke Model # 700PCK
- The Fluke 700PCK makes it possible to calibrate your pressure modules at your facility using your own precision pressure standards.
- When installed on your PC, the WindowsT-based software easily steps you through an as-found verification, a calibration adjustment, and an as-left verification.
- Calibration data is captured for import to your database.
- A 386 or better PC running Windows 3.1 or better is required, along with a precision pressure standard with an uncertainty of less than 1/4 that of the pressure module being verified.
- Warranty: One year
Each Unit Includes
- Power supply
- Interface adapter
- Appropriate cables
- Fluke 700PC Pressure Module Calibration Software
totaltestequipment offer a broad scope of pressure modules that deliver high calibration accuracy over wide pressure ranges. A module can be simultaneously connected to a pressure source and a compatible calibrator. totaltestequipment distributes the rugged and reliable family of Fluke 750P Series modules that display pressure readings in a choice of ten units. We also carry the very popular GE Druck PM620 interchangeable modules that work as a system with a DPI620G and multifunction calibrator/HART communicator. In addition, our selection features precision modules manufactured by Ashcroft, Beamex and Transmation. If you have question, free feel to contact us.