Forget the Hassle of Hand Pumping
Now you can calibrate and test pressure devices quickly and easily with one hand, saving valuable time. With the innovative, built-in electric pump, the Fluke 719 Electric Pressure Calibrator provides pressure calibration at your fingertips!
Use the programmable pump limit settings to eliminate over-pressurization, and to set pump to pressure values. The unique cleanout port design reduces pump failures, and makes the 719 easy to clean without repair. The compact, lightweight form, combined with one-handed calibration, makes this pressure calibrator the ideal tool for busy process professionals.
Pressure calibration made easy, by a name you know and trust for all your process calibration needs.
- The New Fluke 719 includes an innovative, built-in electric pump
- Provides pressure calibration at your fingertips
- Calibrate and test pressure devices quickly and easily with one hand, saving you time
- Best In-class pressure measurement uncertainty of 0.025%
- Precision pressure adjust vernier
- Variable release rate bleed valve for easy pressure adjustment
- Programmable pump limit allows protection from damage due to over-pressurization and the user to program target pressures for pumping
- Source mA with simultaneous pressure measurement to test valves and I/Ps
- Simulate mA signals to troubleshoot 4-20 mA loops
- Test pressure switches with built-in switch test function
- Power transmitters during test using 24V loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Proven cleanout ports reduce pump failures
Each Unit Includes
- TL75 Test Leads
- AC72 Alligator Clip Set
- Push Fit Connectors
- Translucent Test Hose
- Product Overview Manual
- Users Manual (CD-ROM in 14 Languages)