The Fluke 154 bundled with the Fluke 754 offers full HART support for calibration, troubleshooting and commissioning
- Automatically documents test results for upload to software
- Multifunction calibration - mA, Pressure, Temperature, Frequency
- Absolute Maximum Operating Voltage: 0.01% mA
- Multifunction - mA, Pressure, Temperature, Frequency
- Supports multiple software packages including DPCTrack2 and ProCalV5
Fluke 754 Overview
Youre going to love what weve done with your calibrator.
The 754 is everything you needed and wished for in the 744 and more! HART communication capability is combined to deliver an integrated communicating calibrator. This rugged, reliable tool is ideal for calibrating, maintaining, and troubleshooting HART and other instrumentation.
The 754 does the work of several tools - sourcing, simulating and measuring pressure, temperature, and electrical signals in one rugged, hand-held device. Youll fall in love with the new improved graphical screen, Li-Ion battery for longer life, USB port and new accessories to complete the package.
For documentation, the 754 automates calibration procedures and captures your data. And, of course, it helps you meet rigorous standards like ISO 9000, FDA, EPA and OSHA regulations.
The 754 is designed to take on nearly all the day-to-day tasks you now perform with a separate communicator. In fact, it offers most of the communication capabilities of a HART communicator.
Fluke 754 Highlights
- Save over $615 with Fluke 754 VIP Kits.
- Measure volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and ohms to test sensors, transmitters and other instruments
- Source/simulate volts, mA, thermocouples , RTDs, frequency, ohms, and pressure to calibrate transmitters
- Power transmitters during test using loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Measure/source pressure using any of 29 Fluke pressure modules
- Advanced features like autostep, custom units, user entered values during test, one-point and two-point switch testing, square root DP flow testing, programmable measurement delay and more
- Includes HART communication for adjusting and testing HART smart transmitters.
- Includes the new C799 Field soft case
- Three-year warranty
Each Fluke 754 Includes
- Three sets of stackable test leads
- Three sets of TP220 test probes with three sets of extended tooth alligator clips
- Two sets AC280 hook clips
- BP7240 Li-ion battery pack
- BC7240 battery charger
- C799 field soft case
- USB communication cable
- Getting started guide
- Instruction manual on CDROM
- NIST traceable certificate of calibration
- DPCTrack 2 sample software
- HART communication cable
The 154 puts HART device configuration at your fingertips. An Android based tablet user interface makes HART configuration easy. The external wireless modem allows you to connect the modem to the transmitter being tested so you can communicate to the device remotely. HART transmitters can often be found in confined spaces that are difficult to access, or are out of reach. The Fluke 154 helps reduce the need to stand right next to the device being tested or configured so you can work from a safer, more convenient location.
Fluke 154 Highlights
- Full HART Device Description (DD) of all HART devices
- Configure HART devices
- Perform HART trim on HART devices when used with a Fluke 750, or 720 series calibrator
- Monitor device PV, SV, TV, QV and other measured HART variables
- Quarterly HART DD updates for free
- Convenient wireless connectivity to HART modem
- Easy to use, fast connect and view HART data
- Store HART device configurations
- Long range wireless communication up to 250 feet
- Wireless HART Modem: Includes configurable connection cable that accepts either the hook clips for connecting to wires or the extended tooth alligator clips designed to connect to transmitter connection screw heads. Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts easily for several days of HART device configuration and testing activities. Rugged enclosure and test lead set designed for process environments
- Store device configurations: Store HART device configurations in ASCII or PDF file configurations.
- HART support: Complete access to all features of the HART devices DD including methods. Meets HART physical layer specification: HCF_SPEC-54
- DD updates: Download free DD updates from Fluke.com for 3-years. Updates available when DD updates released from the HART FieldComm group (approximately four times a year).
- Hard side case: Protects and stores tablet, modem, test leads and connection cable in a lightweight durable tote that is easy to carry.
Each Fluke 154 Includes
- Tablet, tablet charger and USB micro-cable
- Fluke HART App. (installed), HART modem
- USB mini-cable, proof of purchase for product activation
- Hook test clips
- Alligator clips
- Magnetic hanging strap
- Manual installed on tablet
- Three-year warranty