- Source three ranges of mV & V dc plus percent of 1 to 5 volts
- With the 235 you can check, calibrate and measure all your voltage, millivolt and pH signal instruments in your plant. Source -500.00 to 999.00 mV, 1.000 to 5.000 V, -25.00 to +125.00% of 1 to 5 V; 0.000 to 20.000 V.
- Power your loops with over 1,000 Ohm loads
- The 20.000 V range has an extended span of up to 24.000 Volts giving you a portable source for powering your loops.
- Read DC volts
- The 235 can measure from -500.00 to +999.00 mV, 0.000 to 5.100 V, -25.0 to 125.0 % of 1 to 5 V; 0 to 20.000 V and 0.00 to 60.00 V DC. Use it to check loop power supplies, I/V converters, 1 to 5 Volt signals, and other voltages.
- Save time calibrating recorders and monitors in 4 to 20 mA loops
- Other brands of calibrators require that you break the loop to calibrate voltage inputs. With the PIE 235 you simply clip the test leads across the voltage inputs in a live 4 to 20 mA loop without disconnecting any wires.
- Simulate pH probes into transmitters & analyzers
- Use the pH simulator to verify proper operation of pH devices before you place a probe into a calibrated buffer.
- Quickly set any three outputs plus automatic stepping & ramping
- Easily set any value with the adjustable DIAL plus store any three output settings for instant recall with the EZ-CHECK switch. 2, 3, 5 & 11 steps automatically increment output in 100%, 50%, 25% or 10% of span plus continuous ramp. Set step/ramp time to 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 & 60 seconds.
- Use in the Plant, Field or Shop
- Includes Rubber Boot and Attached Test Leads; Low profile switches resist accidental damage
- Simple Battery Changes
- Separate compartment for no-tool battery changes with four inexpensive "AA" batteries
Advantages of the PIE Model 235
- Wider ranges with greater accuracy
- More than twice as accurate with 10 times greater resolution.
- Automatic stepping
- Larger display with backlight
- Easy viewing in dark locations
- More Resistant to Accidental Damage
- Rubber Boot and Stronger Switches
- Separate Battery Compartment with 4 "AA" Batteries
- No more removing housing with screwdriver to replace three expensive 9V batteries. Calibration seals remain intact.
- Simulate a pH probe
- Calibrate pH transmitters and analyzers before attaching probe to verify that each is working correctly.
- Includes Certificate of Calibration
- All PIECAL Calibrators come with a free signed and dated certificate.
totaltestequipment provide some of the most reliable temperature calibration equipment in the world, which deliver superior performance in terms of accuracy, stability and uniformity. You can find temperature calibrators built specifically for industrial process environments. totaltestequipment have compact and precise liquid baths that can be used with virtually any type of sensor. Our ice baths calibrate sensors used in lab freezers, refrigerators, and cold rooms. Also, look at our handheld RTD and temperature calibrators, which allow you to troubleshoot and calibrate a full array of sensors and transmitters., free feel to contact us, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org