- Product Overview:The new Siglent SDS3055/3055A is a new 5 1/2 digit dual-display digital multimeter and features many math and statistical functions It includes a variety of communication interfaces with easy setup, is equipped with a 4.3-inch TFT-LCD screen, and is designed for users who needs include high performance, multiple functions, and automatic measurements, is a high performance desktop multimeter.
- The SIGLENT SDM3055 has a powerful testing engine, measuring speed up to 150rdgs / s, 1Gb Nand total memory capacity, mass storage instrument settings, historical data, and external U disk external storage. The SDM3055 interfaces include USB Device, USB Host, LAN and GPIB (SDM3055A). It can support VXI11, USBTMC remote control as well as interconnection with National Instruments LabVIEW. A SCPI command programming manual is also provided in support of remote control operation programming.It is compatible with mainstream multimeter command sets and uses the compatible language with SCPI for transmission and control. Thus you can convert from your existing test environment easily.
- Reading Resolution: 5 1/2
- The DC voltage accuracy in a year: 0.015%
- DC voltage measurement range: 200 mV ~ 1000 V
- AC voltage measurement range: 200 mV ~ 750 V
- DC current measurement range: 200 UA ~ 10 A
- Max reading speed: 150rdgs/s
Each Unit Includes
totaltestequipment carries an extensive inventory of calibration devices from industry leaders, including Fluke, GE/Druck, Additel, Ashcroft, Rice Lake-Condec and other manufacturers who build proven products. If you have question. Free feel to contact us, or email us: email@example.com